CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Sunday we had my father in laws memorial service, so many friends and family were there to pay tribute to this wonderful man and show their support. It was an amazing evening where the spirit was felt by everyone. After the service we all headed to Uncle Ron's to visit and eat. I feel so blessed to have married into this wonderful family! I could not ask for better. Vic will be greatly missed but we are not sad for him, we know where he is, and what a reunion it must have been with his loved ones on the other side! How thankful i am to have the gospel in my life, the knowledge of eternal families and to know that we will see our loved ones again!

3 comments:

TJ said...

I love the gospel!

Brooke said...

I enjoyed seeing everyone at Vic's funeral. I love being with our family and enjoyed hearing about Vic. What a great and helpful man. He will be missed, though I know that he has reunited with our loved one's as well.

Lori Buhr said...

Thanks for the photos of the after party. We were just too overwhelmed to stay. It looks like lots of fun and good food was had. Love you all.