CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

prayers

So I found this journal I kept just after Joel Died, I started to read a few pages. One really stuck out to me and i wanted to write abt it.  ( right from my journal )

Sept. 9th 2003
"I had an amazing thing happen to me last night, Savannah was screaming and just nothing seemed to be going right at all. i headed to my room and knelt by my bed, Joels side. I told Heavenly Father that i just cant do this any more! I am now turning it over to him. I got off my knees and went down stairs got the kids ready for bed and turned to summer and told her Summer i dont think i can do this! 5 min later my phone rang it was amber, wanting to know if i was ok, then linz called, as i was talking to her misty called in on the other line. then my doorbell rang and it was Uncle Ron and Aunt Diana and their daughter Emily, by this time it was 10 o clock. then mel called!  what an answer to my prayers! Joel could not be here so he sent his family! How blessed I am! I love my heavenly father so much and so am grateful for this answer to my prayers!"

wow, i had not remembered this, im so grateful that i wrote things down. I am grateful still for all Heavenly Father has blessed me with. For moments like this that remind me that he is always aware of us and hears our prayers. I am so grateful for eternal families! 
Thank you all for loving me and being such a blessing in my life!

7 comments:

melanie said...

I remember that very well.. It seems like so long ago...

Rick...the meek and mild said...

Where have I been? I do think often in your behalf Kristy

Angela said...

It is amazing how the Lord works isn't it! I am glad Joel chose you to marry! I have enjoyed and loved you being apart of our family.

Katie said...

I'm glad you wrote that down, too! And I'm glad you shared it. :)

Jen and Allen said...

Thanks for sharing. We all love you and are so glad that you are part of our Family.

The Betitas said...

It was so good to see you at Rachel's wedding!

Brooke said...

KRISTY!! I check your blog often and I am waiting for an update.....I am waiting.....WAITING!!!!