CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

A wonderful day!

So as most of you have seen on mels blog we all got together Saturday for Sandy and Rollands sealing. It was so great, the spirit was so strong in the temple. Just wanted to share  with you a few things i felt, one at the temple, we all felt Joel there, I think he was sitting behind me :) but i got such a strong impression that he was so proud of his mom and  He loves Rolland and was so happy. And two ok so i felt him at the temple but i felt him even stronger at the park as his family gathered together and played kick ball, i almost heard him laugh!  just like Joel to be present for the play :)

I cant tell you how thankful i am to be a part of this family! I love you all so very much! 

Here are a few more pics, I tried to pick ones mel didnt post so you had a different ones to look at. 

















3 comments:

Amy said...

It looks and sounds like such a great day! Thanks for sharing!

The Betitas said...

Great pictures:) Everyone looks great. I enjoyed hearing your thoughts and Im glad Joel was there!!

Lori Buhr said...

A party? Where else would Joel be? Glad for the happy day.