CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

New to blogging :) April 6th , 2008

Hello all ,

I was at mels house last night and she set me up on my new blogspot :) she is so great. So here I am, I have now joined the elite! 

You know im not to sure really what to do on this thing, maybe i'll just write like its my journal... gosh do you all really want to hear my deep dark secrets?... 

Here are a few of my thoughts abt conference today.

 How blessed I am to be a member of this true church.
 How blessed I feel everyday to know that I am a daughter of God.
 How blessed I am to have an eternal family and to know that we are together forever! The relationships we have here on earth will last for eternity. 
How blessed I am to have 3 amazing kids, Who teach and show me everyday, patience, work, strength, and unconditional love. 
How blessed i am to feel the spirit, the fire that burns deep inside and there is no denying that what you heard or saw is true! 
How blessed I am to feel the guidance and strength From our Heavenly Father to press forward and stand immovable. 
How blessed i am that I know.. I know.

1 comments:

melanie said...

conference was wonderful... Looking forward to the second session...