CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

our spring scream...






Tonight the kids and i were bored, SOOO.. we decided to make a haunted house and dress up and try and scare each other, Sara and I were on a team and then sam and savannah... We had so much fun! ok ok i know we are so weird!! but scary too .. right? :)

 oh and dont ask what i was supposed to be... I really have no idea.

 did you ever think that a pizza cutter could be so dang scary! I know.. you will never look at one again the same.

6 comments:

Summer Smith said...

Whats wrong with you? Just kidding thats awesome

Becca said...

Now that I said that you were my favorite Aunt?...well this explains why. You guys are too funny!!! I love it. The creativity level? Wow! I am so glad to see you having fun. Love ya!

Becca:)

Brooke said...

I love it! I thought that maybe you were reinacting a scarey movie! Next time you should do a haunted house and charge people $5 bucks at the door.

Sabrina Martini said...

This just shows what a fun loving GREAT mother you are!! I love you all!!

Sabrina

Rick...the meek and mild said...

I've got my holidays mixed up...or my months

Jen and Allen said...

So Can I come to your Easter Egg Hunt in October? Looks like you guys had tonz of fun. Keep it up!