CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Glass Castle

I finished this book in two days, its one of those books you can not put down!


 It really made me think abt my life, the simple pleasures of just being able to take a shower anytime i want or if I'm to cold turn up the Thermostat.

One min you cant believe what you are reading and how a family could live like this, that these children survived and then the next min you think wow what a lesson to be learned here!

I realized that we choose everyday what we will become, want, and do.
To bloom where we are planted!  
And that not only do our choices affect us but our children too!

One word of advise the dad in this book swears alot
Im not the best at giving a book review sorry :) 

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.