CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's official

I AM OLD! 

Most of the time when I go anywhere with Sara we are always told that we look like sisters, and people cant believe i am her mom... I have to admit it feels kindof good :) But yesterday we were shopping at harmons and sara made a comment abt something and the clerk looked up and said wow you ALMOST ( almost being the key word here ) look like sisters but i can tell you are her mom! WHAT?! Oh no!!

5 comments:

Lori Buhr said...

Wow! Enjoy that perk while it lasts. Sara will like it better when it is her daughter and she is hearing the same thing said. You can't be old yet, that would make some of us "old" and I know we are not!

Emily said...

LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!

Katie said...

People say the darnd-est things sometimes!

I was just catching up on your blog. Thanks for the reminder about writing in our journals! It is so important!

TJ said...

That picture is sooo funny, it looks just like you.

Becca said...

I LOVE the picture. I really believe that we don't get any older, just our kids. I dont' feel like we have grown up yet:)
It is a weird feeling though, huh?

~Becca:)