CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008



















We  had to get one last trip in before school started, so we went to Mirror Lake with my parents in their RV, what a way to camp! our camp spot was so close to the lake and what an amazing view!


As you can see by the pictures savannah caught her first fish, on her first try too! she was so excited, not scared so bate, unhook the fish and all that stuff. She is now begging me to cook it! um.... 
We played games, hiked around, ate good food, and just relaxed. it was a fun mini trip and now its back to school...

4 comments:

melanie said...

looks like lots of fun!

TJ said...

That looks like so much fun, I've never been there before. Maybe you can take me there sometime and I'll take you to the top of timp.

Becca said...

What a beautiful family you all are:) I am so glad to be related to you guys. I miss seeing you. I love the pictures! I love ya!

~Becca:)

Amber said...

That picture on top with Nanna and the fish reminds me of a face Joel would make. Good times!