CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008




















A week ago our family had the chance to go to lake Powell with my friend Julie and her family. We had such a good time! Sara didn't want to go so we took Devin instead. 

Some things we did were,  wakeboard, wake surf, jet ski, boating, swimming, jumping off the house boat, sliding off the boat, catch frogs, treasure hunt, eat great food,  and explore!   Lake Powell is SO beautiful! 

Sam was amazing at wake boarding and surfing! I was a proud momma!! Savannah loved loved to swim all day and catch frogs, and  Devin was really good at wake surfing for it being his first time!!  Sam and Devin had such a good time together :).I had a wonderful time watching them have such a good time and taking lots of pictures!

I did go explore in the water once, it was crazy, we swam in these little cave's, i wish i could have taken my camera in the water!


3 comments:

TJ said...

That looks like a ton of fun, I've never been there but I really want to.
In that one picture it looks Savannah has a sucker stick stuck in her mouth, does she?

melanie said...

thanks for taking Devin. He looks a bit scared.. HA HA!

The Betitas said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I have never been to lake powell! Its on my list of fun things to do though.