CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So for awhile now i have been really struggling with what i want to be when i grow up.... :) i have gone back and forth so many times its driving me a little crazy!  I want something that makes me feel fulfilled and like i am giving back, also i want something that can and will be flexible because I really need to be home when my kids are. oh oh and get paid good money :) AH am i wanting to "have my cake and eat it too"??  but really who has a cake and then doesn't eat it??  


So what do you want to be when you grow up? Have you ever had a dream or have something your good at that you just never have had the guts to explore? 

And if you have any ideas for me.. please i sure need all the help i can get! :)

2 comments:

TJ said...

I want to be an interior designer when I grow, I'm counting on never getting the guts.

Lori Buhr said...

I wanted to be a grandma when I grow up! It has taken a long time to reach that goal and I have had a lot of help. (Thanks Jen and Kim and your hubbies!) Seriously, I knew I wanted to be a teacher forever, but I lacked the courage for a long time.